Sunday, January 21, 2007

Quest Log # 6

Date:
January 21, 2007
Time:
3:50pm-4:50pm CST
Degrees Earned:
TBD *

Table: Lore Galore
Quest: 9. Whodunit?
Mutations: -
Deviations: -
Tablemaster: Bubz
Inner Circle Members: Bubz (Plymouth, WI), Julie, Monica, and Ouija (Aurora, IL), Batz and Mutant 13 (Knoxville, TN), Rahsa and Big Cheddar (Wasilla, AK)

Quest Summary: We all gathered together in the Horde chat room for a scheduled event affectionately known as the Horde On-line Quest, HOQ. After I won the Table Master roll-off I started out on Morton's List: Revised from 360° and rolled 10 Lore Galore. Then on Lore Galore I rolled 9. Whodunit? Ouija successfully tried to Influence his Second-Calling power but Mutant 13 blocked it with a successful Negate.

So Whodunit? was our quest. After some deliberations during the Winds of Change we settled on doing several on-line mystery games. First we had to escape from the Crimson Room at http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php We gave each other help finding the clues we needed to escape from this crimson colored prison. Then we also tried out the free on-line mystery Murder Without Escape at http://www.murdermysterygames.co.uk/online/suspicionofmurder.htm Ouija was the only one able to solve this mystery as he was able to continue with it after the hour was up. I tried but wasn't able to continue due to the page not being entirely compatible with my web browser. All-in-all I think we all appreciated the challenge of a good mystery.

* Note that I will not be accepting degrees for this quest until I have gotten the required signatures that I need.

No comments: